Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Risk Exposure Management Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
The Risk Exposure Management Section operates and develops the risk management systems for all markets cleared by Eurex Clearing. We monitor and manage the market’s and the members’ risk situation in real time. We are also the first point of contact for questions about risk management from Eurex Clearing’s clients. Our hands-on know how enables us to make an impact on the implementation of several strategic projects of Deutsche Börse, especially the development of the OTC clearing offering.
The product universe that is covered by the Fixed Income Risk team includes OTC Interest Rate Swaps, OTC FX products, listed Fixed Income derivatives as well as Bonds, Repo and GC Pooling.
- You operate the risk management systems of Eurex Clearing for all Fixed Income and OTC interest rate and FX products
- You operate the clearing systems of Eurex Clearing for all OTC interest rate and FX products
- You manage Eurex Clearing’s risk positions on a day-to-day basis
- You provide support to members as first point of contact for all kind of questions around Clearing and Risk of OTC IRS & FX, as well as questions around Risk for Fixed Income Products
- You support the development and implementation of the Eurex OTC Clear Service offering and participate in strategic projects of Deutsche Börse Group
- You communicate risk matters to our Sales, Business Development and IT departments as well as regulatory bodies
- M.Sc.in economics, finance, mathematics, physics, financial engineering, computer science or any other comparable field
- Knowledge about financial risk management for Fixed Income in derivatives markets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as creativity
- High commitment and motivation to take on responsibility on individual tasks and in projects
- Reliability, high degree in flexibility, a strong customer focus and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Commitment and willingness to work in shifts including availability on public holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.