Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk Exposure Management Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Limited for one year.
Your area of work
The Risk Exposure Management Section operates and develops the risk management systems for all markets cleared by Eurex Clearing. We monitor and manage the market’s and the members’ risk situation in real time. We are also the first point of contact for questions about risk management from Eurex Clearing’s clients. Our hands-on know how enables us to make an impact on the implementation of several strategic projects of Deutsche Börse, especially the development of the OTC clearing offering.
The product universe that is covered by the Fixed Income Risk team includes OTC Interest Rate Swaps, OTC NDF products, listed Fixed Income derivatives as well as Bonds, Repo and GC Pooling.
- You operate the risk management systems of Eurex Clearing for all Fixed Income and OTC interest rate and NDF products
- You operate the clearing systems of Eurex Clearing for all OTC interest rate and NDF products
- You manage Eurex Clearing’s risk positions on a day-to-day basis
- You provide support to members as first point of contact for all kind of questions around Clearing and Risk of OTC IRS & NDF, as well as questions around Risk for Fixed Income Products
- You support the development and implementation of the Eurex OTC Clear Service offering and participate in strategic projects of Deutsche Börse Group
- You communicate risk matters to our Sales, Business Development and IT departments as well as regulatory bodies
- M.Sc.in economics, finance, mathematics, physics, financial engineering, computer science or any other comparable field with at least 3-5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge about financial risk management for Fixed Income in derivatives markets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as creativity
- High commitment and motivation to take on responsibility on individual tasks and in projects
- Reliability, high degree in flexibility, a strong customer focus and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Commitment and willingness to work in shifts including availability on public holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German language
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.