Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk Framework & Quantification Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The unit Group Risk Framework & Quantification is responsible for the continuous development, improvement and maintenance of the Group Risk Management and Risk Governance Framework of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) and all covered entities to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to support a robust risk and control environment.
- Support the continuous development, improvement and maintenance of the Non-Financial Risk & Multiple-Risk Framework of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) including risk assessment, stress-testing methodologies, further instruments as well as roles and responsibilities for all Risk Types. This covers also ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)-related components
- Support regular reviews and updates of policies, procedures and handbooks in line with regulation and industry best practises
- Support conceptual and methodological improvements of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) for regulated entities
- Provide guidance to the Risk Management teams of DBG to ensure effective implementation of the framework
- Perform the required risk quantification, stress testing and detailed analysis for risk reporting, capital planning
- Contribution to audits and annual reports
- Provide timely analytical commentary and insights regarding the Risk Framework environment and esp. new regulations to applicable governance forums and senior management
- Relevant university degree in economics etc.
- Minimum 3 years professional working experience in Risk Management with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Experience in developing and implementing Risk Frameworks with a focus on policy & procedure frameworks, risk assessment, stress-testing, etc. as well as risk quantifications would be an advantage
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-experts, to see the big picture as well as the detail
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation (KWG, MaRisk, SREP, ICAAP, CSSF 12/552, CSDR, EMIR, ESG related regulations/ guidelines (TCFD, EFRAG, CSRD, EU Taxonomy, etc.)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal English, German would be an advantage
- Very good command of MS Office
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.