Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Risk Management & Internal Control Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The unit Risk Governance & Internal Control System is responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive risk governance framework for all Control Functions of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). The key objective is to ensure that the Control Functions apply consistent terminology, standards and processes for risk control and risk reporting. This includes the establishment of an Internal Control System (ICS) framework and monitoring of adherence to its requirements.
- Support the implementation, continued development and documentation of a Group-wide ICS framework, including the preparation and alignment of supporting materials, guidelines etc.
- Provide advice and challenge to existing and new business and operations areas with regards to the implementation and optimization of controls in order to address/minimize identified risks on an ongoing basis (e.g. in case of changes)
- Conceptualize and execute internal training in order to raise awareness of management and all employees of the ICS topic, in order to strengthen Risk and Control awareness Group-wide.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the ICS including the preparation and performance of control assessment and testing activities
- Support preparation of ICS Reporting to senior and executive management
- Relevant university degree in the field of economics, business studies, legal / compliance or other relevant fields
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in Internal Control, Operational Risk Management, Risk Governance – with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers
- Experience in Project and Change Management would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation (MaRisk, CSSF 12/552, CSDR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal German and English
- Knowledge of SAP GRC would be an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.