Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk Manager / Project Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) area coordinates the risk management activities of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). This includes but is not limited to assessing and reporting all operational, financial, and business risks of Deutsche Börse Group to enable all executive boards of DBG to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of DBG entities are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures are taken. As a project management analyst within the CRO Area, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to support various short-term and long-term CRO-wide projects and initiatives.
- Support projects and initiatives in the CRO Area
- Gather, research, analyse, and document project related information
- Recommend improvements in risk processes and methods according to project objectives
- Develop prototypes of end-user solutions for risk management processes
- Relevant university degree
- Good understanding of risk management principles and standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand mathematical and statistical concepts
- Ability to understand and transform complex data and produce meaningful analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, with demonstrated VBA programming skills
- Experience with automation and visualization tools, preferably Power Automate and Power BI
- Knowledge of Python and JAVA is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.