Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Risk officer (f/m/d)
LuxCSD S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
LuxCSD S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – in Luxembourg’s financial community for a wide variety of domestic and international securities. LuxCSD is jointly owned by the central bank of Luxembourg (Banque centrale du Luxembourg) and Clearstream, the post-trading services provider of Deutsche Börse Group.
- Perform first line controls and actions required to comply with the implementation of CSDR, ICS framework, Information Security and Data Protection standards.
- Perform information owner related activities: Review, assess and prepare for formal decisions. Including the: MEGA Asset inventory, Information Classification, Information Security Risk Register, Record of Processing Activities (ROPA)
- Evaluate Material Change and chair the LuxCSD Material Change Process Committee. Support LuxCSD Outsourcing coordinator and Outsourcing Governance Committee (OGC)
- Oversee implementation of the ICS framework. Coordinate and participate directly in the SAP GRC process mapping, coordination with in-sourcers. Review and update company Unit Recovery Plans with operational units. Review risk scenarios and CSDR methodology.
- Analyse Risk related Policies and propose procedures. Prepare for approvals and implement measures as necessary
- Provide and evaluate Key Risk Indicators for monthly ComEx
- Assist with external auditor requests
- Back up for team members as required
Qualifications/ required skills
- University degree. Preferably in business, finance or law.
- Risk, Compliance, controlling/financial training and experience.
- Seasoned professional with solid experience in the regulated, financial sector.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer and technology literate.
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Ideally with French as a second language.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.