Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Risk Reporting Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
DBG Risk Reporting provides regular and ad hoc reports on all relevant risk figures assessed within the internal view on the companywide risk appetite e.g., key metrics quantifying operational, financial, pension and business risks.
The main goal is to support the effective and efficient risk management, which empowers management committees within DBG to control the risk profile of the entire Group or of single legal entities, as well as significant individual risks, in a timely manner.
In your primary role as risk reporting officer, you will drive and participate in all risk reporting tasks informing senior management of DBG on the current risk situation, including the maintenance of the tools involved. Furthermore, you will be constantly looking for possibilities to optimize and automatize the relevant systems and processes.
- Perform the regular/periodic and ad hoc risk reporting tasks on risk figures calculated in scope of the internal risk management approach, set up and maintain risk reporting documentation
- Critically assess the quality of the reported risk figures regarding their completeness, traceability, and consistency between DBG legal entities, support the design of new automatized processes
- Participate in the groupwide roll-out of key risk metrics and onboarding of risk reporting process for different legal entities of DBG
- Review the existing reporting tasks and processes and independently challenge their effectiveness and level of automatization
- Review data interfaces for all relevant data deliveries and support in defining clear roles, responsibilities and deadlines for stakeholders (including teams outside group risk management units)
- Screen, analyse and select appropriate reporting tools to visualize consolidated and drilled down risk figures according to the expectations of the risk report recipients
- Relevant university degree in the field of economics, business studies, data science or related fields
- 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in project and change management or risk reporting
- Well-developed analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose pragmatic solutions in a timely manner
- High degree of results orientation as well as excellent presentation and communication skills
- Efficient team player with a high degree of organizational self-reliance
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German skills would be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.