Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
S/4 Hana Tax Principal Consultant (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Boerse Group oversees end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
You would be joining a team which is dynamic, customer and technology oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running SAP in the Financial Industry.
- Very good understanding of the Tax Business Processes particularly (but not mandatory) in end to end collaboration between Finance , Master data and Billing coordinating all Tax relevant changes.
- Support the digitization strategy of Deutsche Börse Group towards agile development and cloud
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on finance and tax
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Customizing, development and support of SAP S4 Hana and related interface particularly in the area of Tax.
- Implement and deploy technical set-up in line with the solution design
- Good understanding of business process design. Streamlining of business processes and functional Design.
- High Level Technical Design and Integration with on-prem and SAAS solutions such as Cloud Platform, Cloud integration, Vertex, DefTax,
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on SAP related processes
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and supporting customers
- Conduct SAP Tax process configuration to meet business requirements, including integration with other modules and SAP products like Ariba, VIM, Concur, Treasury, SD, PM, FIN-CS, HR and PS.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions.
- Identify root causes and solutions for recurring and daily problems, delivery changes requests and projects.
- Maintain documentation and create detailed functional specifications for technical (e.g.ABAP) teams
- Work with other IT personal on configurations and developments that might impact Finance area or require Finance IT support like billing interface, account determination, tax codes.
- Train and spread knowledge through the team.
- University degree in computer science, data science or a comparable education
- Very good understanding of Tax regulations and requirements in the contact of S/4 Hana for a global operating company
- Understanding of Data Governance processes and data in general
- First programming experience, preferably in SAP ABAP
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Financial Services experience is a positive.
- Finance or Master Data Governance (MDG) or Order to Cash knowledge is desirable but not mandatory.
- Proficient in English (verbal and spoken). French and/or German is an asset.
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
- Experience with all aspects of SAP implementation process like business process analysis, system configuration, testing, documentation, user training and production support.
- Experience with S4 including new Fiori applications and new data model in Finance.
- Knowledge in IDOCS, LSMW, LTMC, debug, authorization concept
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.