Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Eurex (London Rep. Office) • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Within the Eurex Fixed Income / FX Derivatives Sales team, you will be responsible for actively managing and supporting a targeted customer portfolio made of banks, proprietary trading, brokerage firms and buy-side firms. In addition, you will be required to analyze the market potential and identify, build relationships with and recruit new Eurex clients in Europe. You will also develop sales concepts for new and existing Eurex products and coordinate sales activities Europe in cooperation with other Eurex departments.
- Manage the existing relationships with a number of allocated Eurex customers and drive client acquisition efforts in geographic area of responsibility
- Act as a liaison between the European customer base and other Eurex departments such as Product and Business Development, Market Supervision, Customer Support, Operations, IT and Marketing
- Become a product expert within the current Fixed Income I FX Derivatives product portfolio by understanding market needs, developing product strategy, and planning sales activities for existing and prospective customers, on both the buy and sell side
- Design product launch strategies, build target markets and analyse business potential for new products for presentation to management
- Produce marketing and sales materials; give presentations and/or training sessions for traders, IT staff, back-office staff etc., on Eurex products, functionalities, and technology
- Identify, develop, and maintain a sales pipeline and opportunities to increase trading and clearing flow from both existing and new clearing members and their clients not currently covered by the team
- Represent Eurex in marketing its products and services at conferences
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, business managers and project teams of both buy-side, sell-side institutions, and relevant vendor / technology companies
- Highly self-motivated, team-oriented individual with 2 - 5 years of successful client-facing sales experience in the futures, securities, or financial services industry
- Know-how of Fixed Income and FX Derivatives, and markets, as well as a good understanding of the business motivations of various market participants (banks, brokers, market makers, CTAs, hedge funds, etc.).
- Understanding of the latest changes to the European regulatory landscape, its potential impact on financial legislation, and the trends towards centralized clearing
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Confident with strong communication skills, able to engage senior internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with the objective to meet common target achievement
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.