Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Cologne
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
• Relationship management with buy-side and sell-side clients as well as ISVs
• Client onboarding and connectivity
• Increase usage of Eurex products by domestic and international investors
• Promotion of Eurex trading & clearing services and products as well as Deutsche Boerse products and services in Korea and Hong Kong
• Understand clients’ strategic objectives & business models
• Identification and preparation of new market assessments for extension of distribution and conduction of market intelligence
• Project management of business development relevant projects & initiatives, with focus on Korea
• Active participation in industry-relevant associations
• Representation on events & conferences
• University degree in business administration/economics/finance and/or min. 5 years experience in the international financial industry
• Strong sales experience with broad network and relationship to domestic and international financial institutions
• Distinct knowledge about derivatives products, clearing processes and risk management
• Proficient & self-confident manner with excellent presentation skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, and Korean. Additional language skills will be an asset
• Excellent communication skills with high service orientation and the ability to communicate precisely across time-zones and different cultural backgrounds
• The position requires frequent travelling to Asian financial markets & Europe
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.