Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Sales, Marketing & Communications Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Eschborn
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The role of the Sales, Marketing and Communications Officer encompasses performing a very diverse set of activities through combination of an energetic, outgoing personality with passion for cryptocurrencies and knowledge in traditional investment products. You will be supporting Senior Sales Officer during client acquisition and relationship management. You will own Post-Sales services including Client Onboarding as well as Change Management and ensure respective processes are highly client-centered and efficiently organized. You will help organize different client forums and working groups to steer development of the firm. In addition, you will be employing your creativity and exceptional interpersonal communication in cross-functional teams to create and execute on marketing & communication concepts to ensure optimal industry reach and to contribute to building firm’s reputation as a thought-leader in the space.
- Support development of a solid client pipeline and relationship management
- Help organize client / advisory forums and working groups
- Own Post-Sales services including Client Onboarding as well as Change Management
- Support creation and execution of the marketing & communication strategy and concepts
- Effectively communicate internally and externally regarding product/market enhancement roadmap
- You have successfully completed your university degree in finance, economics or business administration with very good results
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in institutional sales, relationship management or marketing
- You have the ability to articulate product and market offerings clearly and precisely
- You understand the underlying drivers of capital markets; you are facinated by the dynamics of financial markets
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrencies, preferably coupled with understanding of blockchain
- Existing network in traditional finance and/or among institutional crypto players is a big advantage
- Knowledge of trading market models and systems of the Deutsche Börse as well as experience in project management is an advantage
- A Start-up mindset: can-do approach, quick to learn and self-driven to grow, stress-resistant, an energetic and outgoing personality as well as the willingness to travel round of your profile
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German and further languages will be an advantage
If your positive attitude is coupled with high professionalism and integrity, if you put serving clients’ best interest in the center of everything you do and do not take no as an answer to reach that, if you embrace continuously going out of your comfort zone and grow, if you want to be part of a team for which acting with a sense of urgency and winning is as important as it is enjoying the challenging journey together, then we would like to get to know you.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.