Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Sales & Relationship Management Support Investment Funds (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Investment Funds Services Product Sales & Relationship Management Support Officer your goal is to assist, support and liaise with our clients using the suite of Investment Funds Services product. This will involve our extensive mutual funds and alternative funds offering on Vestima, ETFs, Data as well as our distribution support service from Clearstream Fund Centre. The expectation is you will develop and contribute quickly. You will be a key part of a growing regional team and significantly contribute to the Deutsche Börse Group overall strategy.
- Provide sales and relationship management support to client issues and requests
- Manage internal reporting, retrieve data from internal systems and deliver in useful formats
- Be familiar with the usage of our platforms and understand our product solutions to assist with trainings, demos and user queries
- Work closely with various internal teams regionally/globally to resolve client related topics
- Ensure client account opening forms, KYC/AML documents are collected for onboarding
- Support client migrations, new account openings and fund house setups are completed in a timely manner
- Join client meetings/calls and assist in delivering client needs and requirements
- Be involved and assist in client marketing events
- Direct report to the Head of Sales & Relationship Management Support and assist the regional Head of Sales & RM Investment Funds Services in ensuring client satisfaction
- Maintain professional knowledge, keep abreast of general market updates and be responsible for own development
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or relevant
- Previous work experience in the financial or asset management sector ideally in Sales Support, Client Account Management or Customer Service is desirable
- Strong client facing, problem solving and proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills, communication skills, customer focused, ability to act independently and work well as a team player
- Proficiency in English, German is mandatory. French would be an advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.