Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Sales & Relationship Manager Digital Assets (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Eschborn
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited to 2 years, with the possibility of a permanent position afterwards.
Your area of work
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. While keeping the established market infrastructure businesses for traditional securities reliable and stable, Deutsche Börse is strategically positioning itself in the emerging space of crypto and digital assets. At core, we build fair, transparent and orderly marketplaces. Thus, the next step is to establish institutional-grade investment eco-system for this new asset class.
This role encompasses performing a very diverse set of activities through combination of an energetic personality with passion for cryptocurrencies and knowledge in traditional investment products. From day 1 you will drive and execute efforts of the team during client acquisition and relationship management. You will own Post-Sales services including Client Onboarding as well as Change Management and ensure respective processes are highly client-centered and efficiently organized. You will help organize different client forums and working groups to steer development of the firm.
- Develop a solid client pipeline and trustfully manage relationships
- Organize client forums and working groups
- Own Post-Sales services including Client Onboarding as well as Change Management
- Effectively communicate internally and externally regarding product/market enhancement roadmap
- University degree in business administration, finance/economics with very good results
- 2+ years of institutional sales, relationship management would be of advantage
- You understand the underlying drivers of capital markets and have passion for cryptocurrencies, preferably coupled with understanding of blockchain
- You are able to articulate product and market offerings clearly and precisely
- Knowledge of trading market models and systems of the Deutsche Börse as well as experience in project management is an advantage
- Existing network in traditional finance or among institutional crypto players is a big advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
- Start-up mindset: quick-to-learn, energetic personality with can-do approach and willingness to travel round off your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.