Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
SAP Full Stack Developer - SAP GRC / Audit Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Cork, Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions. This includes all services for corporate processes e.g. sourcing and procurement, human resources, contract management and control processes like audit, risk management, compliance.
You would be joining our Corporate IT team – a highly experienced. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services.
The state-of-art Customer Experience of the SAP GRC and SAP Audit Management solutions allows turning raw data into the real business value. You will be part of a diverse team consists of technical and functional experts handling collaboration with Control Functions and takes ownership for the design, development, and maintenance. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate It engineering & development team managed with us the transformation to the Cloud. We encourage talented candidates to grow with us.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Understand benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contribute to continuous development of methods and tools.
- As a developer you will customize, design, develop, review your colleagues for our SAP GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) and SAP Audit Management solutions.
- Working in an agile framework for all our projects.
- Additionally, you will be supporting various projects and digitalization initiatives related to Risk Management, Compliance, and internal Audit Management.
- University degree in computer science with focus on software engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on any SAP solution as a developer.
- Excellent design and development knowledge in ABAP OO, ABAP RAP and SAP FIORI.
- UML as a used design language is known and already used in a practical way.
- Experiences with the concept of SAP customizing.
- Knowledge in working with SAP BTP services is a plus.
- Knowledge in API design and implementation is a plus.
- Good communications skills in English, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile.
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of different development tools round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.