Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
SAP IT Finance Lead
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge for Digital Workplace and End User Experience, Voice & Communication, IT for Corporate processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group Reference Data. We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all of our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. Our mission is to make IT Run! We are driven by User Experience, Performance, Stable Operations and high degree of Compliance.
You are passionate about project management and the latest SAP technologies? You want to join a team which is dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for the Financial Industry by running SAP in public Cloud? Then you are exactly who we are looking for to join our SAP Transformation!
The SAP team will implement and run the new SAP environment – core S/4 Hana and Cloud applications with Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur, SAP Analytics Cloud, C4/Hana and SAP Cloud Platform along the full lifecycle. In addition to maximum system availability and performance, is compliance with our control framework (e.g. ISO 27000 Information Security Framework), standard operations procedures and continuous improvement are essential.
This role is allocated in our Finance Solutions and Run team and is located in Cork.
- Be a role model as people leader – significant portion of your time will be to develop individuals within your organization, and build a high performing team
- Be a role model for customer and user experience for everything we do
- Oversee the development/implementation of DBG front- and/or back-office processes with internal and external customer interaction, end-to-end
- Oversee and deliver (both internal and external) customer projects in scope, budget, timeline
- Oversee and plan process automation and deliver process improvements with your team, which allows to simplify the interaction with billing and accounting data and enforce end-to-end automatization within your area
- Implement and further evolve a process-oriented thinking technically translated to a microservice-oriented environment (e.g. development processes, API management, automatization strategy, self-services)
- Implement and evolve a DevOps culture jointly with the operations team
- Stay on top of market trends in technology, people/skills, data to continuously evolve your organization
- Drive the transition of overall IT and Corporate IT to be a role model for a data & KPI driven organization
- Support strategic initiatives, as well as compliance initiatives (2nd line of defence) within Corporate IT
- Several years of professional experience in implementation of SAP Financial Core Systems, e.g. SAP S/4 HANA , including fulfilment of IT-Security and regulatory requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in software industry with background in market leading software like SAP, Salesforce, Workday, or others
- Proven Hands on technical or Functional experience in the SAP Finance modules such as A2R, CO, O2C
- Ideally first experience in people leadership experience including inter-cultural competence
- Strong process orientation and client focus, including constant benchmarking and measurement of delivery
- Experience in agile project methodologies and reporting – both IT internal as well as ambassador on the client side
- Experience in proper scope, budget/capacity, timeline planning and active management
- Strong understanding in DevOps principals
- Language skills – fluent English, German an advantage
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Cobit and/or ITIL certification will be a benefit
- Experience in working in a regulated environment (Financial / Insurance Industry, Public services) is an advantage
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.