Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
SAP LMS (Liquidity Management For Banking) Developer
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
The SAP Liquidity Management for Banking Solutions (LMS) gives banks the full control of their intraday liquidity funding & cash management operations. It provides an enterprise-wide multi-entity, multi-currency environment to optimize and control their intraday cash and liquid assets flows and positions.
It is a real-time, web-based software application that collects information from defined bank systems throughout the day and combines the data from the bank’s existing banking systems and external systems to offer a centralized view of the bank’s overall positions by currency, channel, streams etc. It enables a bank to know the exact liquidity position at any point during the day and to minimize costs and risks.
You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate IT engineering & development team. You will be part of agile teams, creating solutions for our group wide control functions (e.g. Risk Management, Compliance, Audit) within high-impact projects in the hybrid cloud environment of SAP Governance Risk Compliance solutions.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, run better – simplify and automate processes. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. You would be joining a team which is dynamic, customer and technology oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running SAP in the Financial Industry
- Good understanding of the Business Processes and business process design. Streamlining of business processes and functional Design.
- Support the digitization strategy of Deutsche Börse Group towards agile development and cloud
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on finance and liquidity management/treasury
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- Customizing, development and support of SAP LMS and related interfaces
- Creation, change or deletion of adaptors allowing to correctly filter, route and integrate messages from defined inbound queues
- Handling system-dependent parameters and properties, processes and jobs as well as maintaining static and other “master” data
- Implement and deploy technical set-up in line with the solution design
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and supporting customers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Minimum 1 year experience working with SAP LMS
- Programming/coding of functionalities with languages such as SQL DDL, Java, Regular Expressions, XML, HTML and Python …
- Proven skills in Oracle/HANA DB related development, knowledge in SQL / noSQL are assets
- Experience of SWIFT Messages, Accounting and Ent. Integration (PI, Biztalk, etc..) are assets
- External systems with which SAP LMS directly or indirectly interacts but that are not part of the SAP LMS solution (e.g. SAP ERP, source systems for messages)
- Non-applicative aspects of SAP LMS (e.g. server, system, database)
- The standard reports of SAP LMS, including, for instance, the online monitoring of intraday cash flows and positions, are accessible directly through the SAP LMS user interface.
- The team within Customer Care & Financial Core unit (part of Corporate IT), responsible for the support of ILM as an application and requested changes of the ILM application
- Demonstrated willingness to explore opportunities by using SAP Cloud Platform Services e.g. Machine Learning / AI
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology and dev/ops
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Proficient in English (verbal and spoken). French and/or German is an asset.
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.