Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Securities Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As New Issues Securities Administrator you will be responsible for the admission and distribution of new securities issues on the primary market in Germany. In this context, you will have to analyse the admission documentation and will have to set up the security reference data in the Clearstream system as basis for many of its service offerings.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Handling of the admission requests for warrants, certificates and bonds electronically provided to Clearstream as German Central Securities Depository (CSD) by the issuer or its settlement agent on business days and certain public holidays
- Review of transmitted admission documentation for warrants, certificates and bonds, i.e. the terms and conditions of the issue in German or English language
- Review of formal eligibility of the electronically provided admission data for warrants, certificates and bonds and eventually correction of non-eligible securities data sets according to the terms of the issue.
- Set up of the securities reference data and the initial security booking in the Clearstream system.
- Publication of the respective admission of Clearstream as CSD to the German Financial Market.
- Handling of specific customer queries related to the electronic admission process
Qualification & Skills
- Secondary school
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is of advantage
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Very good language skills in written and spoken German and English is required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.