Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Securities Administrator GSF - Repo & Collateral Management - 11 months FTC (f/m/d)
Clearstream International S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services.
They are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- Administration of Triparty Collateral Management process including the handling of trade notifications/ closures and all related collateral life cycle actions.
- Administration of exceptions, fails, recalls, substitutions, custody actions, margin calls, related to the Collateral Management Process (OTC, Repo, Margining).
- Handling of customer calls, queries and exceptions related to the Triparty Collateral Management services on a daily basis.
- Follow up on cash and securities settlement.
- Administration of static and dynamic data related to account set ups and contractual agreements
- Holder of a University degree in Economics, Finance or related
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant banking / finance experience
- Good inter-personal communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong customer service focus with analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organization and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a high paced and flexible shift working environment
- Knowledge of securities reference data (e.g. ratings, structured assets, issuers, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Access, Excel (Pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages is an asset: cash, triparty collateral, settlement
- Strong command of English, other languages an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.