Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Securities Clearing Functional Analyst (m/f/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As Securities Clearing Functional Analyst you will be mainly responsible for the creation of specifications for new securities clearing, cash processing, corporate action processing, and FX-Settlement services. Additionally, you will contribute to the general functional support for the further extension of Eurex Clearing’s services for securities clearing. This includes also the functional support of acceptance testing activities, for an end to end test coordination and execution. In a challenging environment you will work closely with the business development areas and application development, understanding market requirements, regulatory changes, and technical implications and limitations associated with planned system extensions.
- Support and maintenance of projects related to Eurex Clearing systems, especially for securities clearing including corporate action processing
- Assist, review, and definition of specifications for CCP, Carmen, CarmenFX and SCS
- Support the specification phase by defining and reviewing the respective functional specifications, identifying dependencies to other functional areas or business processes and mitigating potential risks
- Consultation with business development, IT, and market participants
- Functional support of the implementation phase, especially with management and analysis of functional issues, service implementation and documentation. Functional acceptance of new versions of Eurex Clearing System for securities clearing and lending, coordination and reporting of end to end test activities
- University degree, preferably in economics or information technology or comparable education with professional experience of at least five years
- Deep functional knowledge of securities clearing including know-how in post-trade processing for SFTs, Equity, Bonds as well as the interaction with trading platforms i.e. Xetra, Eurex, Eurex Repo, Eurex OTC etc.
- Profound know-how in SFT processing associated with central clearing in all markets Eurex Clearing is active in
- Up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and regulations
- Technical know-how in clearing and post-trade processing including AMQP and SWIFT interfaces including profound know-how in ISO15022/ISO20022 messaging.
- High commitment and motivation, take on responsibility, creativity and the ability to work independently as well as the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Self-starting mentality as well as a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, a proficient manner as well as project experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.