Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Securities Financing Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Ready to jumpstart your financial market career? Join our Global Securities Financing Business team, and become part of our international family full of driven minds.
What will be your position in our team?
In your new role, you will be responsible for operating innovative solutions in an integrated, real-time collateral management, securities lending and borrowing services gathered under a Global Liquidity Hub. Its open architecture provides a deep pool of liquidity through links to agent banks, trading platforms, clearing houses and market infrastructures.
Sounds too complicated? We've got your back with full onboarding and on-the-job training. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for your personal growth - we'll support you with both in-house and external training programs. So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the finance game-changers?
What will your working days look like?
- Collateral management activities (margin calls, collateral recalls follow-up, eligibility checks)
- Post-trade management of securities loans
- Administration of fails, recalls, substitutions, custody corporate actions, margin calls
- First level support to clients via email and phone
- Administration of static and dynamic data
- Participation in product development, process automatization and Business Acceptance Testing
You are a good fit if you have…
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must, German or French is an advantage
- University degree, economics or finance related majors preferred, or relevant banking/finance experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently & solution-oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced and flexible shift working environment
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- Employee referral bonus (65 000 CZK)
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
About our culture
Our values are not just something we like to talk about at Deutsche Börse Group. We see our values as essential and live by them every day. They shape our culture and behavior!
It is our strong belief to create a work environment where…
…we embrace #diversity.
…we share ideas with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations within a #global network.
…we work together with #team spirit.
…we are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations.
…we create #trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and thereby foster #growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: A secure and promising workplace!
…we support your career and personal #development
Earliest starting date is 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.