Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Securities Intern, Income/CA (6 months)
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work:
Joining our international team of dedicated and experienced people, you will be responsible for assisting on corporate actions notifications and payments. You will ensure the customers receive quality information on the relevant corporate action events announced in the market in a timely manner and contribute to deliver high quality services to our customers by processing and validating notifications and payments correctly on time. In addition, following market practices and working in collaboration with our depositories, your role also includes processing of corporate action notifications to client, liaising with all relevant parties on discrepancies, internal checks and monitoring to ensure all information released and payments are paid accurately.
• Ensure timely and accurate collection, validation and notification of market information on Income/CA events.
• Performing Morning and Day-end checks to check for outstanding task.
• Check correctness and processing of notifications received by depositories.
• Monitoring and chasing of information from depositories for late/missing/incorrect information.
• Verifying and ensuring all payments are paid by respective cut-off time correctly.
• Liaising with internal stakeholders in Singapore, Luxembourg and Prague, where necessary in resolving operational processing activities and clients issues.
• Continuous improvements of internal processes and support of project work
• Knowledge and understanding of Equity/Fixed Income assets and related custody services, including tax considerations is a plus.
• Pro-active, willing to learn and propose improvements.
• Confident to work under pressure and deadlines whilst maintaining good organization and prioritization.
• Analytical and good numerical skills.
• Challenge operating status quo and look for continuous improvements.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, especially advanced Excel.
• Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications will round up your profile.
Duration of Internship: 6 months (Dec 2023 – Jun 2024)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.