Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Securities Reconciliation Administrator
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream as premier provider of settlement & custody services needs to ensure continuous monitoring of service delivery processes and processing performance, establish and maintain strong operational controls and co-ordinate business contingency measures to comply with laws, regulations, policies and procedures.The Securities Reconciliation unit covers the security reconciliation process for Investment Funds with primary focus on Alternative Funds. The unit based in Cork has a functional and line reporting to Reconciliations and Incident Management Cork section. #Clearstream
The Administrator will work on the Securities Reconciliation process within the Securities Reconciliation unit and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying funds on statements received from the market that fall out of automated process.
- Input statement information to initiate reconciliation process for non-automated items.
- Review of non-automatically reconciled items identified by the reconciliation processing.
- Ensure regulatory compliance (e.g.CSDR) in the securities reconciliation process (i.e. ensuring daily reconciliation, investigation and allocation of reconciliations breaks, ensuring the integrity of the issue by identifying undue deletion or creation of securities in the reconciliation breaks.)
- Investigation of open items and allocation of open item for resolution by operations or external transfer agents
- Follow up on open items with operations in order to understand root cause of a reconciliation break and actions to be taken for resolution.
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes.
- Escalate and advise any relevant issues to Management as necessary.
- Provide a pro-active contribution to ensure individual and team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines.
- Have a continuous improvement mind set to seek out and implement new and better ways of achieving objectives, preventing errors or delays reoccurring, and automating and streamlining processes within the team. Be forward looking and solution minded.
- Assist in project work where required.
- Degree in Business Studies, Financial Services or other related qualification.
- Ideally, the candidate will have relevant experience in investment funds and well-developed understanding of business context and processes.
- Knowledge of CGSS/ Creation systems as well understanding of Clearstream’s ICSD and CSD business an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems autonomously, Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Critical mind set and good organisational skills, ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent communication skills and ability/willingness to build network.
- Strong team player in an international environment.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), any other language is an advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.