Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Security Expert (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Field of activity
As a Security Expert in Corporate IT - Plan&Control you must be an inspiring leader in the dimensions of information security, cybersecurity and cloud security with proven record in strategic or operational execution. You must be a professional who is thinking out of the box, who is able to implement and drive information security on all levels of the organization, and who is able to explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems to make them secure.
You are closely engaging with our DBG group’s CISO, the legal entity Business Information Officers, and the different Corporate IT teams to ensure seamless integration of information security into our people’s DNA as well as in our applications. You define and evolve the Corporate IT Security baseline in line with the group’s standard and the specific requirements of Corporate IT, continuously identifying new ways of protection.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion and likes to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations.
- Within the Corporate IT Plan & Control team, you are responsible for developing, driving and controlling the implementation of Corporate IT (Cloud) Security Standards and regulatory requirements, drive continuous improvement of implemented security standards / processes
- First point of contact for all Security related topics within Corporate IT
- Deliver solutions and support projects to ensure conformity regarding Cyber security, Information Security Management, IT security strategy and architectures, BCM and Disaster Recovery, Application Security, Data Privacy, General Data Protection Regulation and Security audits
- Influencing behavior to reduce risk and raising risk awareness in the company is also a part of your responsibility
- Managing of security, risk and audit relevant documentation, support of audits
- Stay up to date in IT Security trends, technology and people/skills
- Clear and well-structured reporting also to senior management
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or similar
- 10+ years of professional experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Cyber Security or IT-Risk- Management
- Very good knowledge about IT, databases, operating systems, development methodologies, programming languages and security tools
- Profound knowledge in ISO/IEC 27001/27002, ITIL, BAIT, Cobit, Kritis 2.0, MaRisk, CSSF Circulars
- Profound knowledge of Cloud Information Security (and hybrid scenarios with on-Premise)
- Experience with the creation and implementation of authorization concepts and segregation of duties
- Process-, KPI- and fact-driven thinking
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines; ability to execute and drive program/project delivery, execution and adoption across multiple teams
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work independently, efficiently and target oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Reliability, resilience, empathy as well as a professional, friendly and confident appearance
- Commitment and the ability to work in a team
To learn more about your interest and your motivation, we would ask you to answer the following questions instead of a motivation letter:
- Why do you want to become part of the Deutsche Börse Group?
- Why are you interested in this job description?
- Why will you excel in this position? How will you add value?
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.