Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior / Analyst, Client Services & Office Administration
CBL Japan Branch • Präfektur Tokio
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
This role reports to the General Manager in Japan and is responsible for the overall administration and facilities management of Clearstream Banking Japan Branch. This role also supports Client Services.
General Administration & Facilities Management
- Attend to visitors by answering and/or referring queries
- Prepare and manage general expense and petty cash reports and work with KPMG for Monthly Financial Reports
- Screen invoices and prepare payment to vendors
- Manage administrative matters for outsourcing contracts (CLM/CRM)
- Checking of staff expenses and record-keeping of expenses incurred, ensuring expenses claimed are in line with internal travel policies
- Update Unit Recovery Plan (URP) guidelines and assist in internal audit
- Organise and coordinate internal and external events
- Manage branch staff schedule and support event booking
- Keep branch P/L updated
- Management of door access control
- Procurement and management of office equipment and supplies and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Assist in all building and regulatory related inspections, e.g. fire drill, annual fire inspection
- Provide all FM-related reports including but not limited to regular work reports (weekly, monthly) and emergency event reports
- Assist with the annual health & safety inspection and audit
- Handling of office insurance
- Assist in employee’s onboarding, offboarding and training-related matters
- Assist in Time Management matters
- Assist in Tax reporting matters
- Support Customer Service Officer to handle customer enquiries
- Conduct market analysis/research and prepare marketing material
- Fresh graduates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or relevant fields and/or 2 to 3 year of relevant experience
- Pro-active, willing to learn and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently but also as a team player in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and a strong sense of accuracy.
- Confident to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst maintaining good organization and prioritization.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.