Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Analyst - Due Diligence Management
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
You will work on the Distributor Due Diligence process, included (but not limited to) the review of Distributor Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDDQs), Distributor KPIs and KPIs Reports, and proactively support the Head of Distribution Oversight. In addition, some coaching of more junior teammates may also be required.
A good team spirit and the capability to work in a cross-locations and cross-departments mode (i.e. with colleagues from different teams based in Luxembourg, Switzerland, or Ireland) are paramount for this role. Taking ownership of the allocated tasks and processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and removal of unnecessary complexity, and suggesting solutions are also part of your duties.This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team as well as of an international Company fostering a multi-cultural approach to business.Your Responsibilities
- Your main task includes (but not limited to) review, analysis, and assessment of Distributor Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”), both for new Distributors and existing ones; review and analysis of the Distributor KPIs, preparation of reports for the Head of Distribution Oversight Dept. as well as for other internal committees
- You are willing to follow up the regulatory developments in the AML/KYC areas with our internal experts
- You take responsibility for maintaining a positive and collaborative atmosphere within the Department
- You will also be developing and maintaining good relationships with internal stakeholders involved in the activities of Distribution Oversight
- You take ownership of the tasks that are allocated to you and ensure timely delivery and proper handling
- You contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Department by suggesting new ideas and solutions but also by maintaining a positive attitude during the period of peaks of activities (where work needs to get done)
- Bachelor degree (i.e. business, law, finance)
- English fluency, written and spoken is a must. French, German, and Italian are an asset
- Proved experience in a similar role (3 to 5 years at least)
- Good understanding of the whole fund distribution value chain, included AML / CTF aspects
- Familiarity with Distribution Agreements / Cooperation Agreements
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, no one-man-show attitude
- Flexible, dynamic, well-organized, curious, willing to learn and share knowledge
- Strong ability to work with others both within the team and across the business to achieve effective solutions
- Good self-organisational and time management skills; problem solving attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong interest in the investment fund industry and understanding of dynamic market environment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoingneeds of the organisation.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.