Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Senior) Analyst - People Analytics (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
We are looking for a highly motivated (senior) analyst to come on board. Our People Analytics & Initiatives team supports personnel work in the whole Deutsche Börse Group by providing technology solutions, impactful analyses, and reports to support daily business. There are two focus areas for the team: support of HR processes by introducing modern IT solutions and driving digital transformation projects; as well as support of strategic people decisions by providing data insights. As a (senior) analyst you will be focusing on advancing people analytics function and executing run activities such as regular reports and analyses. This position is based in the headquarter in Eschborn.
- You take ownership and drive various global analytical and data projects, especially developing our future reporting strategy and looking into various people analytics trends
- Furthermore, your task includes the preparation of HR reports, analyses and dashboards for Top-Management, Management Board, and other relevant stakeholders and providing insights and recommendations to support business decisions
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of HR data, systems, and processes to enable self-service reporting solutions
- You support in creating lean processes through automating recurring tasks
- You contribute to build a sustainable data model solution for HR data
- You will act as an ambassador for data quality as well as supporting global HR data definitions harmonisation
- In addition, you will be developing reports in SAP SuccessFactors to support daily personnel work
- You have successfully completed your university degree in economics/ business or social sciences (or comparable studies) – ideally with a quantitative analysis focus
- You have at least 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in people analytics
- You provide excellent analytical skills, high affinity in numbers and first project management experience
- You have excellent skills in preparing, cleaning and working with data in Microsoft Excel
- You have experiences in data visualisation tools (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud, PowerBI, ThinkCell)
- You are IT interested and excited to learn about new HR Technologies (SAP S4H, SAP SuccessFactors)
- You are service and teamwork oriented and own excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to learn quickly, take ownership and drive progress independently on tasks/projects
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.