Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior / Associate, Fixed Income / FX Derivatives & Repo Sales and Sales Operations
Eurex Frankfurt AG Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Eurex is the world's largest futures and options exchange and is operated by Deutsche Börse AG. The Exchange is the marketplace of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than two decades. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 6,000 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
The FIC Derivatives & Repo Sales & Sales Operations role is an excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Within the team, you will be responsible for actively managing and supporting our Asian colleagues with customized reporting, research, and data analysis as well as actively supporting a targeted customer portfolio made of banks, proprietary trading, brokerage firms and buy-side firms. In addition, you will be required to analyze the market potential and identify, recruit and build new relationships with new Eurex clients across Asia-Pacific. You will also support the development of sales concepts for new and existing Eurex products and help to coordinate sales activities in the region in cooperation with other Eurex departments.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis, incl. preparation and processing of monthly and quarterly data regarding client performance
- Identification of product and service opportunities through comprehensive Asian market analysis
- Support new product launches in Asia by providing quantitative reviews
- Support client acquisition efforts in collaboration with senior sales staff, including identifying, developing and maintaining a sales pipeline and opportunities to increase trading and clearing flow from both existing and new clearing members and their clients
- Become a product expert within the current Fixed Income / FX Derivatives and Repo product portfolio by understanding market needs, product strategy and sales activities for existing and prospective customers, on both the buy and sell side
- Produce marketing and sales materials; give presentations and/or training sessions for traders, back-office staff etc., on Eurex products and functionalities
- CRM (SAP Salescloud) and project data management in terms of sales campaigns, product and customer performance, and internal measurement tools
- Support day-to-day Sales activities and client queries
- Represent Eurex in marketing its products and services at conferences
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, business managers and project teams of both buy-side, sell-side institutions, and relevant vendor/ technology companies
- Highly motivated to work autonomously in a dynamic environment, willingness to constantly learn, highly organised, and flexible
- Highly self-motivated, team-oriented individual with 3 – 5 years of successful client-facing experience in the futures, securities or financial services industry
- Know-how of Fixed Income and FX Derivatives, Funding & Financing products and markets, as well as a good understanding of the business motivations of various market participants (banks, brokers, market makers, CTAs, hedge funds, etc.)
- University degree in finance, management, economics or a comparable education within a relevant professional experience
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Basic competency in Python and SQL will be an advantage
- Highly self-motivated, team oriented individual
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Confident with strong communication skills, able to engage internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with the objective to meet common target achievement
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Japanese
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.