Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Associate - Strategy & Governance (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
- Strategy definition and development
- Market/competitive insights generation
- Strategy execution and value capture
- Effectively managing a project team (clear objectives, motivation, feedback, team spirit, work effectiveness)
- Drive key strategic projects and cross-divisional initiatives as the project lead. Ensure in-time implementation and coordination of scope, risk, quality, budget and goal achievement
- Performing in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and managing tight timelines and deliverables across multiple projects and teams while staying true to Clearstream’s values and culture
- Preparation of strategic market analyses, decision proposals, status reports for senior executive management of Clearstream and Deutsche Börse Group
- Observe and analyze key external factors influencing Clearstream’s current and future business performance and strategic position
- Monitoring and pro-active continuous improvement of strategy development and implementation processe
- University degree in economics, business administration, engineering, science or equivalent with excellent results
- At least five years of relevant (project management) experience in strategy consulting, research, or corporate strategy
- Solid knowledge regarding functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams, motivate others, communicate complex ideas clearly, gain the respect of colleagues and clients, and work collaboratively
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills with very good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods
- Very high flexibility, commitment, and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to: prioritize competing responsibilities, meet challenging deadlines and capability to build and maintain an effective business network
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with strong communication skills – written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively across all seniority levels in English; additional German, French and/or Luxembourgish language skills will be an asset
- Excellent conduct of MS Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.