Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Business Analyst Finance & Operations (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Trading & Clearing Division accounts for the largest part of Deutsche Börse business activities. We operate the Cash Market, Derivatives, Data, Foreign Exchange and Commodities markets and services within the Group.
Eurex is the derivatives business of Deutsche Börse Group and one of the world’s largest regulated markets for derivatives trading & clearing.
Would you like to work closely with Trading & Clearing management on all aspects of controlling and reporting? Do you like to analyze big data, work with modern prediction tools and connect it with macro-economic developments in order to generate relevant insights?
As Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d) of Business Analytics & Strategy, you will actively support the leadership process for the Division with a focus on financial and corporate administration.
- You will be a member of the Financial Analytics & Reporting Unit
- Financial reporting of our business results to the Division/ Segment management on a regular basis
- Operational budget management on an on-going basis in close cooperation with the management team as well as business and IT departments
- Yearly planning of segment budget for Trading & Clearing business focus Eurex, Xetra and Data business
- Yearly planning of net revenues from a short-, mid- and long-term perspective
- Support in target management to realize our P&L objectives
- Quarterly / yearly monitoring of relevant ECAG outsourcing contracts
- Academic education in Controlling/Accounting, Finance, or related field of expertise
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Controlling/Accounting or Finance
- Excellent understanding of controlling operations, figures, and a sense for structured solution design
- Strong communication and presentation skills in reporting financial results,
- ability to solve operational issues in day-to-day budget management and a committed, results-oriented working style
- High level of commitment and team spirit
- Strong (self-)organization, coordination. communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams also in virtual environments
- Fluent in written & spoken English and/or German
- Professional handling of MS Office applications
- Proficiency in SAP R/3 (AFO, SAC) and Qlik Sense is of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.