Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Senior Compliance Officer Advisory / Anti-Financial Crime (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure adherence to national and international laws and regulations applicable to various components of the Deutsche Börse Group and all their areas of activity. Compliance defines group-wide compliance policies, supports their consistent application across group entities, and provides centralised services in areas including the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, international financial sanctions, anti-corruption; data protection, and the prevention of conflicts of interest and related securities law requirements. Members of the Compliance Function will not only gain experience with various Compliance responsibilities, but also have exposure to a broad range of global financial activities. The role will be part of the Compliance Function to ensure that the group acts with integrity in all areas of its business.
- Within the team you will be jointly responsible for the advice and support in group wide Anti Financial Crime (AFC)- related matters in order to meet Compliance standards. In this role you will work independently and collaboratively with other stakeholders on sustainable solutions. This includes to:
- support the business with analysing and specifying compliance related requirements
- support the MLRO with upcoming ad-hoc tasks and projects by independently taking the lead for assigned activities
- develop, implement and document AFC processes and establish respective documentation
- coordinate, develop and deliver respective trainings
- You will also frequently communicate with and will give advice to stakeholders involved in AFC-related processes throughout relevant DBAGs group entities, including how to mitigate risks accordingly
- You take responsibility for necessary support, especially on time sensitive issues and take over other frequently occurring Compliance tasks
- Furthermore, your role is to support new customer on-boarding, regular or ad-hoc customer review, new customer account opening, off-boarding or changes of the risk categorization, comprising a risk-based customer analysis and adhering to the KYC Policies and Procedures in place. Customer evaluation, covering for the preparation of a sound decision paper and documentation
- You have successfully completed your university degree in economics or law or a relevant comparable qualification (e.g. within Compliance, Audit, Regulatory Reporting) with at least 4 years of relevant practical experience
- You can demonstrate organizational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
- You own strong analytical skills including the ability to manage, examine and investigate complex AFC related issues
- You show strong individual initiative, assertiveness, a high level of commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English is required, other languages welcome
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.