Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Compliance Officer - Monitoring & Controls (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Group Compliance works closely with the individual business units and group control functions to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, professional and market standards applicable to the various units of DBG and its business activities. The Compliance Function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Within Group Compliance, the unit MaRisk Compliance & Banking Regulation acts as a coordinating oversight function regarding developments in prudential regulation with particular focus on banking regulation, selected investment firm regulation and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance)-related initiatives and requirements. The team identifies responsibilities to ensure timely implementation of relevant requirements and processes with clear responsibilities.
Moreover, MaRisk Compliance & Banking Regulation constitutes the centrally responsible unit for monitoring the framework established to manage the risk of violations against human rights along supply chains as required by the German Act on Corporate Due Diligence Obligations in Supply Chains (Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz).
As part of Group Compliance, you will contribute to mitigate the risk of violations against human rights along supply chains by assessing implemented due diligence measures. Additionally, you will identify new Compliance trends and assess the necessity for further involvement of Group Compliance in dedicated topics to ensure an adequate mitigation of non-compliance risks. You will act as first point of contact for various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements and support them in managing the day-to-day fulfilment of currently applicable and newly arising regulatory obligations.
As a Compliance Officer, you will
- be responsible for assessing the appropriateness and effectiveness of human rights-related due diligence measures implemented in accordance with Section 4 (3) of the Act on Corporate Due Diligence Obligations in Supply Chains through execution of monitoring and control activities,
- act as a first point of contact for various group entities, bodies and areas affected by the Act on Corporate Due Diligence Obligations in Supply Chains,
- govern the dialogue with different internal stakeholders and assure necessary reporting to the Human Rights Officer as well as to the executive management of Deutsche Börse Group,
- plan, execute, and document monitoring and control activities related to the implemented processes and provisions in compliance with the Act on Corporate Due Diligence Obligations in Supply Chains as well as communicate results to affected areas and management,
- support in deriving due diligence measures, including preventive and corrective measures, as considered necessary to appropriately manage risks considered insufficiently covered,
- report regularly to relevant stakeholders, including senior management and Executive / Supervisory board of Deutsche Börse Group on the fulfilment of due diligence obligations and performed activities associated therewith and
- additionally, you will perform impact analyses of new and emerging regulatory requirements, whereas you will support the group-wide identification of implementing responsibility and take additional compliance related tasks as required
- University degree in compliance, law, business administration or economics
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional work experience in the field of compliance
- Profound knowledge of relevant of ESG- and CSR-related requirements as well as of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements for financial sector companies
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills
- Ability to work in a team and in a matrix organisation within a multicultural and multi-location, international environment with high level of initiative, commitment, and motivation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, being able to adopt to different types of stakeholders
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English is required
- Dedication and flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.