Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Senior Enterprise Risk Manager (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
The section "Enterprise Risk Management" is responsible for the assessment, quantification and reporting of financial and operational risks for Eurex Clearing AG (ECAG) and acts in cooperation with the Group Risk Management (GRM) function of Deutsche Börse Group.
ERM assesses and reports all operational and financial risks to enable the Executive Boards to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of ECAG are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures can be taken.
Your primary responsibilities include enhancing the methodology for measuring financial risks and capital requirements, risk assessments and data analysis/analytics to support the review and challenge of the risk position as well as regular and ad-hoc risk reporting to management and regulatory authorities.
- Manage the development, deployment and ongoing maintenance of risk management policies and procedures to effectively manage and oversee the enterprise risk framework
- Maintenance, analysis and further development of risk model components for Credit, Market, Liquidity and OpRisk
- Calculate Pillar II economic capital requirements and support capital planning for Eurex Clearing AG
- Independently perform risk assessments and data analysis/analytics
- Deliver insightful management information in support of senior management and committee review
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and regulatory authorities
- Create regular and ad-hoc risk reports for Eurex Clearing AG’s Executive Board
- Degree in a financial or quantitative discipline or similar educational background
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding of financial markets and the regulatory landscape (MaRisk, EMIR and especially ILAAP / ICAAP), as well as sound experience with financial risk models (e.g. VaR, stress testing)
- Well-developed analytical skills, as well as high results orientation and good communication skills
- Efficient team player with a high degree of organizational self-reliance
- Excellent command of MS office, experience with analytics & business intelligence software (e.g. Qlik) would be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English required and additionally German would be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.