Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior ESG Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
You are working in a team of Compliance and Regulatory specialists in Group Compliance who are taking care of various topics related to developments in applicable regulatory requirements, including the evolving landscape of ESG regulation. As an ESG Compliance Officer, you will play a critical role in ensuring compliance to ESG regulations and standards within DBG. You will collaborate closely with various departments to establish and maintain an efficient ESG compliance framework, identifying ESG Compliance risks and establish mitigating measures.
As ESG Compliance Officer you perform impact analysis of new and emerging regulatory ESG requirements and support their group-wide allocation and implementation once entered into force. Further, you will support the Compliance management system with respect to ESG related risks.
- Monitor and interpret evolving ESG regulations, guidelines, and industry best practices relevant to DBG’s business models and enable compliance with applicable ESG laws and regulations
- On-going dialogue with senior representatives of various group entities and areas affected by ESG requirements
- Conduct ESG Compliance risk assessments to identify potential areas of non-compliance or reputational risk. Develop risk based strategies to mitigate these risks
- Work with the 1st Line of defence to enable compliance with ESG requirements
- Develop ESG related Compliance policies and procedures tailored to DBG’s business model
- Raise awareness for ESG-Compliance within DBG, prepare and conduct trainings on ESG-Compliance matters for employees and executive management
- Act as an advisory function for the 1 Line of Defence with respect to adherence to ESG related requirements
- Prepare ESG-related Compliance reports and disclosures to regulatory authorities and senior management
- University degree in law, business administration or economics
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Compliance
- Profound knowledge of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements in the field of ESG compliance (CSRD, CSDDD, LkSG, EU Taxonomy)
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills, ability to communicate positions in a clear and structured manner
- Ability to work in a team and in a matrix organisation within a multicultural and multi-location, international environment with high level of initiative, commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in German and English
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.