Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Financial Project Controlling Specialist - IT Security (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position as a project controlling specialist, you will act as a business partner supporting our Group IT Security organization.
The Chief of Staff/ IT strategy department supports the leadership team in financial steering across the CIO/COO organization. It is the interface between the Division management, the various business areas within the Division, the corporate central functions, and the various market business segments of Deutsche Börse Group. Being the main interface to the central functions of the group, the Chief of Staff/ IT strategy department is responsible for effective and efficient interface management and the development of well-structured solutions as decision proposals.
If you would describe yourself as a person with good communication, analytical and implementation skills and a “self-starter” mentality this position offers you some great opportunities!
- As part of the IT Finance Team for Group Security, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of tasks relating to business, cost planning and performance monitoring
- Run Project Cost Controlling including bottom-up demand collection, challenge demands, consolidate financials, raise budget shortfalls and opportunities
- Set-up and maintain business / investment cases
- E2E responsibility on full project controlling processes (including capitalization process)
- Initiate, plan and accompany financial steering of change projects
- Prepare and manage business review meetings and financial reports to be used by the Management and committees
- Coordination of responses to RFPs and due diligence, corporate policy requests including intercompany reporting and risk assessments.
- Costs and Budget administration tasks including budget transfers, purchase orders, etc
- Act as a business partner and enable proper decision making
- Holder of a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or related
- 4-5 years of professional experience in an international Financial Services industry environment or similar
- Experience of delivery of strategic projects across functional teams is an asset
- Good knowledge of accounting and controlling terminology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods is mandatory
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial with a “can do” attitude; Ability to take the initiative to “achieve results” and strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across geographical locations
- Team player, flexible and well organized – able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good command of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in work with SAP modules (e.g., R/3, Analytics Cloud) mandatory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.