Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Senior Information Security Specialist / Chief Information Security Specialist Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initailly limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Eurex Clearing AG Information Security second line of defense organisation is responsible for the cyber security risk assurance program, cyber resilience, steering of IS processes, IS controls and IS compliance activities.
As a Senior Information Security Specialist, you will support the Eurex Clearing AG's Chief Information Security Officer in a 2nd Line of Defense role. Being part of a team organized as a unit you will develop and manage information security and risk controls in close collaboration with other Deutsche Börse Group functions and entities. The Senior Information Security Specialist will have further responsibility as Chief Information Security Officer for other regulated EUREX entities, namely Eurex Repo GmbH and Eurex Securities Transaction Services GmbH with a direct reporting line to the executive boards.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the information security risk assurance program, including IS control requirements consistent with ISO 27000-series based on the analysis of the threat landscape, applicable policies, standards, and regulations
- Analyse, improve and document information security aspects in relevant business and IT processes
- Conduct risk assessments and support reporting on material risks and further Information Security related topics as part of the quarterly reporting to the executive and supervisory boards
- Control and assess service providers, i.e. monitor services, work products, KPIs, and controls compliance
- Provide required evidence in audits (internal audits, ISAE reports, regulatory or customer questionnaires)
- Conduct ongoing and yearly review tasks regarding Risk Management, Outsourcing and Material Change Management
- Support incident handling and track incidents together with CERT
- Actively and professionally engage with business operations and IT in conversations that drive adequate IS risk decisions
- Ensure employees and third parties understand, acknowledge, and fulfil all applicable information security policy requirements
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT or business administration or comparable education; IT knowledge is a must
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT security, information security risk management, or IT audit in the financial sector, preferably with focus on 2nd LoD activities
- Experience with information security risk management frameworks, esp. ISO 27000
- Analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and prepare/explain complex topics; end-to-end thinking required
- High self-responsibility & ownership; result orientation and (internal) customer focus
- Ability to develop a full and deep understanding of the business / IT operations and related information security risks
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.