Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Senior) IT Governance Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As (Senior) IT Governance Manager/Specialist (f/m/d) you will join the Deutsche Börse Group CIO team. The Unit IT Governance and Execution Management is a newly established Unit and part of the wider IT Governance, Risk & Transformation department.
The Unit is essential for shaping, establishing and further developing the IT Governance and Management Framework and continuously improving IT performance, as well as leading action and execution through transparent monitoring and reporting to senior management. We actively support CIO management in decision making and provide smart and practical guidance to achieve IT excellence in line with current and future regulatory and technological developments.
- Actively support the development and shaping of the new IT Governance & Management Framework
- Analysis, conception and take ownership in development and maintenance of IT process requirements
- Take measure and maintain KPIs with respective tooling and reporting
- Provide IT Governance subject matter expertise to the Group CIO team
- Support presentations of results and suggestions to senior audiences as well as in relevant projects
- You have completed your university degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, or similar
- You understand IT regulatory requirements and have several years of relevant professional experience in IT Governance and/or IT Risk Management
- You ideally have a wide range of experience in area of implementing policy frameworks and have experience with defining and measuring OKRs and KPIs
- You are familiar with IT standards such as COBIT and ITIL, relevant certifications preferred
- You are a team player with a proactive and hands-on mentality
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English and German language is required.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.