Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Market Manager - Eurobonds (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Become a member of the Clearstream Eurobond product team managing issuance service in the largest European fixed income market, the international (Eurobond) market.
The product management team is responsible for the implementation of the strategic roadmap for Eurobond issuance services. This includes maintenance of existing Clearstream products & services and leading the development of new ones; the development of market and competitor research; and work on strategic projects including the build-out of Clerstream’s industry leading digital securities platform D7.
The Product management team works closely with other internal areas to deliver profitable, low risk, and attractive services to clients as well as to deliver the Clearstream strategic roadmap to further develop fixed income primary markets. And we also work with external partners in the market to seek efficiencies and growth for the market as a whole and for Clearstream as one of its two operators
Contribute to the Product development of the team long-term global growth strategy by:
- Analysis and documentation of new business opportunities with the objective to formulate service requests in cooperation with our providers
- Taking ownership of assessing market potential for specific issuance services in the International Market space and developing these services to maturity within the bank’s product development process
- Lead individual product design or change projects as they arise; defining and build new services to issuer markets from business case to market launch (supported by the wider team, by management, and by the wider firm)
- Developing internal analytics based on your own analysis of data and present these in a professional format.
- Conducting research about potential partnerships with other market players
- Monitoring strategy development, statistics, on-boarding of clients/partners, and projects in the team
- Helping to develop marketing material and product information sheets, and delivering high-quality presentation material
- Assist in developing reports and presentations for senior management
- Liaison with different internal stakeholders such as New Issues, RM, Product Sales Team, to identify business opportunities and market participant expectations
- Liaison with market partners, industry associations, and other relevant stakeholders in the market to further the efficiency and growth of the overall Eurobond market
- Own the (part of the) relation with market partners and clients that relates to specific issuer services
- Work in close cooperation with the general Sales and Relationship area to support market coverage and commercial work
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree programme in Finance, Business or Economics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial or related services including relevant experience in developing presentation material
- Written and oral proficiency in English is mandatory. Any other European language is considered an advantage - in particular French and / or German
- Proficiency in MS Office generally with demonstrable specialist knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
- Knowledge of financial markets generally and primary fixed income markets
- You are proactive and autonomous
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships across the organization and across business centers
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.