Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Senior Network Management Officer - Investment Funds (f/m/d)
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
You will promote our Investment Funds Services to Transfer Agents and Asset Managers. You will cover the Irish, UK and Nordic markets. Together with a team of experts, you will maintain and develop close relationship with these parties.
- Promote our Vestima/CFF Investment Funds Services to Transfer Agents and Asset Managers.
- Prepare and distribute / implement documentation to customers in line with internal compliance, legal and audit requirements
- Prepare, co-ordinate and deliver customer visits and presentations
- Identify service gap together with our operations/work on efficiencies
- Ensure prospects are turned into satisfied customers by migrating them quickly and efficiently
- Organise TA events to present our value propositions
- Ensure CBLs value proposition is positioned as the market model of the future
- Represent Clearstream Banking Investment Funds Services in external events, be it in conferences or Industry bodies working groups
- At least 5 years Investment Funds experience
- University degree in economics and/or a comparable education
- Experience in a relationship manager role
- Good understanding of banking products and processes esp. in the funds business
- Good knowledge of Banks, Asset Managers and Transfer Agents
- Dedication and flexibility to travel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, customer and service orientation
- Language: fluent in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of any other language would be an additional asset
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with a good command of MS Office applications.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.