Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Senior Network Manager - Focus Asset Manager Relationship Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that interacts with B2B business partners as well as internal teams in Clearstream? Are you at your best when maintaining high quality relationship with clients, working on growing those relationship in size and profitability, and cooperating closely with our B2B business partners and the many stakeholders of Clearstream involved?
We are currently looking for Relationship Managers to join our Asset Manager Relationship Management business unit within Clearstream Fund Centre.
- Take care of the relationship with Asset Managers to improve overall satisfaction and be accountable for its quality and profitability
- Contract Management - Bring existing agreements up to date with pricing and regulatory topics and negotiate new distribution and service agreements within the coverage expansion strategy
- Manage hospitality, visits and regular contacts to build a positive customer experience with Asset Managers and analyze trends for revenue optimization
- Act as an escalation for Asset Manager’s issues
- Perform initial and recurring AML and Due Diligence checks on Asset Managers
- Provide support for the development and ongoing optimisation of internal processes with key stakeholders within Clearstream and external processes with Asset Managers
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in servicing B2B business partners
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in economics, finance, IT or business administration
- Excellent client and service orientation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a team
- Fluency in English; French/German/Italian language skills will be an asset
- Good general knowledge of Banking, Asset Management and Fund Platform/-Distribution business in particular is a plus
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially the funds industry
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.