Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Non-Financial Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream. The function will be tasked with the identification, measurement, reporting and monitoring of non-financial risks within Clearstream Group.
- Supporting the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which Clearstream may be exposed to and the risks that Clearstream poses to any other entities including its participants and their clients, as well as other financial parties and systems
- Supporting the business units with the development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators, review and reporting of Key Risk Indicators;
- Providing advice, supporting and challenging business units to drive proactive risk management as a sparring partner and generally improving risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Developing maintaining and enhancing risk concepts, policies and procedures
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the non-financial risk exposure, as well as related losses and issues
- Contributing to the implementation and execution of relevant regulations (Basel III, MaRisk, CSDR, KWG, CRR, etc.)
- Explaining complex concepts to experts and non-experts through use of analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and ability to see the big picture
- Master's degree in the field of economics, business studies, legal / compliance or other relevant fields
- 5-7 years professional working experience in Non-Financial Risk Management/Operational Risk Management, Internal Controls - preferably in an international banking/securities processing environment
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts to non-experts/stakeholders, to see the big picture as well as the detail
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, ability to hold timelines
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Knowledge of SAP GRC, international risk management standards (COSO, ISO31000, etc.) would be an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.