Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Senior Payroll Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Our HR team is responsible for over 1000 finance & IT colleagues located in Prague. We cooperate closely with HQ in Frankfurt as well as with other locations, such as Luxemburg, Cork or Singapore. As our future colleague you will be co-responsible for complex HR & payroll agenda. We cover complete payroll preparation and data management, while cooperating with external payroll provider in final calculation/payroll stages.
Your future responsibilities:
- Complex responsibility for payroll process: we cover very complex and compliant process from data preparation and checks up to final reconciliation and validation of outputs at a final stage - in close cooperation with external payroll provider.
- Driving and supervising improvements of various payroll areas [overtimes/on call management, attendance management, reporting and SAP SF optimization]
- Professional support for management & employee, advising on daily HR payroll topics.
- Partnering with other key stakeholders (External payroll provider, Tax advisors, Controlling team etc.)
- Participation in ongoing digitalization projects, close cooperation with global HR team
- Reporting & data management on ad hoc basis – audits, ad hoc / regular reports, digitalization projects
- Advanced experience in payroll / Relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of the labor code and related topics (with focus on the payroll area)
- Structured, positive and self-organized personality
- Very good English knowledge
- Very good PC skills (MS excel). Knowledge of SAP/ SAP SF is a strong asset
- Functional knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.