Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Product Manager - Clearstream Fund Services (f/m/d)
CFC S.A. (CFCL) • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Working within Cleastream Fund Services Product Management you will be responsible for identifying and understanding both the internal and external needs of the business, identifying appropriate solutions whilst at the same time managing the process right through and ensuring successful execution. Product management is responsible for the full product strategy, product roadmap and P&L.
- Initiate, manage and implement projects related to the Clearstream Fund Services Product strategy of Clearstream.
- Stay up to date with the latest market trends and the market needs to manage initiatives and position Clearstream as a major player in Europe in the different business streams.
- Work with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations and Compliance to Identify, assess, propose and execute operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities.
- Partner with IT architecture to define architecture standards and guidelines for strategy implementation.
- Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external customers’ needs.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of proposed initiative and projects.
- Assist with maintaining adequate legal, tax and competitive watch infrastructure.
- At least 10 years professional experience in investment funds field or in the core banking fields preferably as Product Manager.
- Knowledge of the investment fund industry, and related market players and needs.
- A natural drive to take the initiative to “get things done”.
- Flexible team player in an international environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, numeracy literate and self-organized.
- Organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through / project management skills.
- Stress-resistant, with ability to prioritize tasks and multitask.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Flexibility to travel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.