Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Senior) Project Manager Business Implementation New Digital Markets & Issuer Services
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
In your new position you will be working as (Senior) Project Manager within the New Digital Market team of Deutsche Börse. The New Digital Markets Team is the Center of Excellence for the identification and implementation of new business models leveraging new technologies such as DLT, Cloud and others. In your role as (Senior) Project Manager, you will support us in scaling-up our newly launched D7 digital post-trade platform and thereby help us transform the securities industry, working towards our goal of #DigitisingFinancialInstruments.
As (Senior) Project Manager for Business Implementation you will be especially responsible for preparing a single point of access for financial institutions and non-financial institutions alike to provide them with a premium experience for consuming new digital D7 services and products. Furthermore, you will support the further anchoring of D7 within the organization as a dedicated profit center for Clearstream Securities Services and thereby support the further business growth. In your role you will need to build up a strong network across all D7 program streams and overall Clearstream and Deutsche Börse Group alike. You will ensure the successful interaction and collaboration with all relevant D7 stakeholders such as the Product and Relationship Management, but also Intercompany and Outsourcing, Legal and Regulatory, Finance as well as overall Strategy. This role offers the opportunity to work in a multicultural team across different locations and includes room for personal initiative and ideas.
- Analyse existing internal structures against D7 program requirements to define necessary steps to establish a single point of access and enable onboarding of customers for new data & connectivity services
- Define, structure and establish necessary intercompany and outsourcing structures for D7 service provision in close cooperation with intercompany planning
- Analyse and plan required organizational build out in terms of people and processes to ensure smooth D7 operations for service provision towards customers in close alignment with existing service units within the Group
- Work with internal stakeholders, especially finance, intercompany planning and legal, to establish D7 as profit center for Clearstream Securities Services
- Develop and establish internal pricing between the different entities involved in D7 service provision together with colleagues from transfer pricing and tax department
- Development and provision of high-quality information and explanation on the subject suitable for senior and executive management, regulators, reporting and decision-making processes in close alignment with overall D7 program management and Business Strategy
- University degree or similar in business, economics and/or a comparable degree
- Proven experience as team and/or project leader
- 8-10 years of experience in the international capital markets and financial industry sector
- Very good understanding of the financial services industry and especially in the international post-trade industry
- Experience as Senior Consultant/ in strategic advisory roles in the recent past
- Experienced in intercompany and outsourcing chains
- Ability to track, prioritize, and support multiple tasks/projects successfully, while meeting challenging deadlines
- Strong networker with a problem-solving aptitude
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills, entrepreneurial mindset, with a tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Willingness to take on responsibility and ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (German and/or French is a plus)
- Strong customer and service orientation
Warum zur Gruppe Deutsche Börse?
Es ist uns wichtig, dass sich alle bei uns willkommen fühlen und voll und ganz entfalten können. Für uns gehört weitaus mehr dazu als nur der passende Job.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.