Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Project Manager Data Services Operations (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Market Data + Services provides technology enabled services helping clients to digitize their businesses and navigate financial markets with increased agility and insight. By extracting and deploying the right information at the right time, Market Data + Services turns data into value. Trusted by more than 4,000 institutions across the globe, we manage over 410,000 data subscriptions and offer software and services empowered by the world class technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse, a leading global exchange.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead and steer IT and business projects which significantly contribute to Deutsche Börse Group overall strategy and shape their way towards establishing Deutsche Börse Group as a top company.
- You are responsible to manage, steer and coordinate within major projects for Market Data & Services
- The projects have a strong focus on customer demand for data and analytical products, fulfilled by IT-services or cloud-services
- You will take care of the project structure and methodology, stakeholder and sponsor management as well as getting the right people onboarded
- You take responsibility for developing the business model for analytical data products and offerings in close alignment with all stakeholders
- You will also be developing and maintaining existing business cases and plan new ones
- In this role you will prove your management and moderating skills by leading project teams and working together with experts and data scientists
- You will coordinate both internal and external providers contributing to the respective solutions
- You have completed your university degree in computer science with a focus on economics
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in project management or IT-consulting in the financial industry
- You are a strong analytical and quantitative problem-solver paired with proper pragmatism and urge for execution
- A deep understanding of cloud technology and digital economics business models distinguishes you
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent
- Important for us: Your proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.