Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Senior) Regulatory Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
You are working in a team of Compliance and Regulatory specialists in Group Compliance who are taking care of various topics related to developments in applicable regulatory requirements, including prudential regulation with particular focus on banking regulation and selected investment firm regulation. We cover the entire legislative procedure from first consideration up to binding legislative acts including (pre-) assessment of emerging regulatory requirements, participation in consultations and identification of implementing responsibilities to ensure clear responsibilities for a timely implementation. Moreover, maintenance of processes for ensuring compliance with AT 4.4.2 MaRisk, including the maintenance of legal inventories for several entities of Deutsche Börse Group are key focus areas of us.
You will act as first point of contact for various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements and support them in managing the day-to-day fulfillment of currently applicable and newly arising regulatory obligations. Further, you will govern the dialogue with different internal stakeholders, assure proper documentation of applicability and implementing responsibilities and reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer of Deutsche Börse Group Entities.
In addition, you will perform impact analyses of new and emerging regulatory requirements and support their group-wide allocation and implementation once entered into force. In a dynamic environment with growing regulatory challenges as well as product and process innovations, you will be an essential support for business units in identifying relevant regulatory changes in time and initiating necessary. Moreover, you will identify new Compliance trends and assess the necessity of further involvement from Compliance in dedicated topics to further mitigation of non-compliance risk.
- Proactive monitoring of regulatory developments on international, EU and national level
Analysis of new regulatory requirements with particular focus on banking and investment firm regulation and assessment of relevant implication for DBG group entities
- On-going dialogue with various group entities and areas affected by changes in regulatory requirements, including local Compliance Functions of Deutsche Börse Group entities
- Coordination of implementation of new or amended requirements in various companies of Deutsche Börse Group and documentation of allocated responsibilities
- Maintenance of legal inventories capturing applicable laws and regulations for ensuring compliance with AT 4.4.2 MaRisk
- Preparation of management presentations and communication of regulatory developments and potential challenges to management and affected business areas
- Drafting of statements on emerging or existing regulatory requirements, including statements on consultative documents
- Act as deputy to the Head of Unit in various topics
- University degree in law, business administration or economics
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in the field of Compliance, financial regulation, or banking supervision
- Profound knowledge of relevant regulatory legislations and requirements in the field of banking and investment regulation (KWG, CRR, IFR);
- Strong writing, conceptual and methodological skills, ability to communicate positions in a clear and structured manner
- Ability to work in a team and in a matrix organisation within a multicultural and multi-location, international environment with high level of initiative, commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in German and English is required
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.