Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Regulatory Reporting Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
You will shoulder responsibility in one of the world’s leading international clearing and settlement organizations and will act as a communicator and connector between Accounting, Regulatory Compliance, Auditors (internal and external) and Competent Authorities. In a dynamic, client- and technology-oriented environment, you will be in charge of the preparation and submission of supervisory and statistical reports for the Clearstream entities, such as (FINREP, COREP, Liquidity and Balance Sheet Statistics).
In addition, you will be involved in the analysis of new supervisory requirements and their implementation within Clearstream. Where needed, you will perform detailed analysis of regulatory requirements coming along with a highly dynamic environment and challenge both internal and external stakeholders on their interpretations. Furthermore, you are constantly looking for possibilities to optimize existing processes and the systems from a business perspective.
You will experience great multicultural teamwork as well as flat hierarchies and get the opportunity to sharpen your skills while working with supervisory reporting and financial accounting specialists.
- Preparation of supervisory and statistical reports (FINREP, COREP, Liquidity, Balance Sheet Statistics).
- Provide analysis of regulatory requirements and the financial statements and fulfil ad-hoc tasks.
- Liaise with auditors (internal and external) by preparing requested analyses and documentation.
- Management of the day-to-day relationship with all stakeholders involved in the regulatory reporting processes.
- Update regulatory reporting policies and procedures as necessary.
- Analysis of supervisory topics of various kinds and implementation within the Clearstream Group.
- Continuous optimization of existing processes.
- Participation in cross divisional projects and represent supervisory reporting.
- Academic degree in finance or business administration.
- Prior experience in regulatory reporting and knowledge on regulatory requirements according to CRR applicable to the financial industry.
- Prior experience in Financial Accounting (IFRS and HGB) will be an asset.
- Experience in the usage of regulatory reporting software (i.e., A360) will be an asset.
- Outstanding analytical skills; must be comfortable in analyzing large data sets.
- Self-motivated and proactive – ability to tackle challenges as they arise.
- Excellent communication skills – need to communicate effectively, both orally an in writing with various stakeholders.
- Strong team player, collaboratively working across the Clearstream Group.
- Fluent in business English.
- Superior technical skills: proficient in the use of MS-Office applications; advanced working knowledge of Excel.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.