Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Sales Manager - FX Derivatives (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
In your new position, you will become part of the FX Derivatives – ETD Sales & Business Development team, which is part of the Deutsche Börse’ FX segment. In close cooperation with clients as well as strategic partners of Eurex you will pursue the commercialization of Listed FX products and services. The candidate will be located in the Eurex’ headquarter in Eschborn/Germany.
- Take responsibility for the commercial success of Listed FX products including revenues on product level in DACH region
- Oversee the holistic sales process of prospection, preparation, approach, presentation and deal closing until onboarding
- Develop and deliver client targeting strategy to increase product reach in the DACH region with the objective to maintain and replenish a sales funnel
- Gather and validate business requirements in collaboration with Business Development to become interface between R&D and Market
- Explore up- and cross selling opportunities along the FX Derivatives vale chain on product, region and client level
- Organize and represent FX Derivatives on roadshow, client events and conferences
- University degree in economics, sciences, engineering or finance with a strong focus on financial derivatives – or comparable education
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in Trading and Sales in FX Derivatives with deep knowledge of the FX markets
- Broad network in the FX market particularly in DACH region (buy and sell side) with strong business acumen to deliver on sales targets
- Deep knowledge of market and competitor trends with a good understanding of the structural and regulatory framework of FX derivatives
- Ability to develop and foster strong client relationships as wells as relationships with internal stakeholders including senior management
- Excellent team player, able to interact effectively with Key Account Management teams to facilitate onboarding conversion
- Superior communication skills with the ability to present results both orally and in writing as well as a very good command of MS Office applications
- Fluent German and English language skills are a must. Additional languages are an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.