Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Senior) SAP Inhouse Developer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork, Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
The focus of our agile and fast-growing team is to provide technical expertise and deliver an intuitive user experience to all IT solutions associated with the Procure-to-Pay process. We are looking for an inhouse developer to work closely with technical peers and internal business users to develop, design and continuously improve the procurement and contract management activities of our business, with a primary focus on the company's SAP application landscape.
If you are interested in working in an agile environment with an immediate opportunity to create impact, get energized by solving problems through the use of technology, and are capable of managing multiple tasks with various degrees of complexity, this role might be for you!
- You will be implementing SAP solutions in collaboration with business and IT teams to address specific needs or solve business problems
- As a developer you will implement, document and test new software solutions, enhancements, or interfaces
- You will troubleshoot and support SAP applications
- You will create all related documentation incl. training and education materials for business users
- Additionally, you will be supporting various IT projects and digitalization initiatives related to Procurement and Contract Management
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable study with IT background
- You have development skills in ABAP or ABAP OO, and have experience in UI frameworks (like Fiori)
- Desirable, but not a must, SAP Cloud solutions (like Ariba and Fieldglass), e-Signature (DocuSign) as well as in the technologies S/4HANA
- You are proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude
- You have a good knowledge of English. German would be a plus.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.