Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Senior Treasury Middle Office Administrator
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Clearstream as premier provider of settlement services needs to ensure adequate quality and control of service delivery processes and processing performance. Treasury Middle Office is responsible for the control of the treasury operations consisting in investment of cash and liquidity management.
In that role, Treasury Middle Office is monitoring limits and exposures arising from the treasury operations: credit, market and liquidity risk limits and ensures compliance to risk management principles, internal policies and regulations.
- Regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of Treasury activity related market and liquidity risk exposures
- Ensure compliance of monitoring and control activities with applicable laws and regulations
- Preparation and reporting of KPIs
- Close interaction with Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams
- Active participation in process reviews and process enhancement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control System and interact with relevant Clearstream business segments and control functions; Banking Product, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Audit
- Degree in finance, business management or similar
- Good knowledge of the financial industry and products
- Previous experience in Treasury Middle-Office with a financial institution
- Computer literate and ability to grasp several internal systems quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office application; experience with SAP S/4 Hana is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, ability to build network and to liaise with internal and external business partners at all levels
- Good command of written and spoken English (mandatory); knowledge of French and/or German or any other language considered as an asset.
- High analytical and organisational skills with ability to deliver against deadlines
- Dedication, flexibility as well as team spirit in a multicultural and cross-locational environment round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.