Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Service Delivery Manager - Group Security (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As part of the Cyber Protection – Detect & Prevent team provide a top-level service for Host/Network Intrusion (IDS/IPS), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) and Security Information Event Management (SIEM).
- Service delivery with systematic, timely and continuous identification, prioritization, reporting and management of duties related to the team activities.
- Ensure a good customer relationship and continuously design and implement optimization measures to maintain customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at the heart of our daily delivery
- Documentation, tracking, monitoring, reporting and notification to stakeholders and escalation are central parts of the service delivery
- Plan, track and drive on-boarding of assets and/or applications wherever necessary to ensure coverage and compliance
- Manage the demand tracker and book of work for the current and next year and thereby build a roadmap that addresses all relevant environments, adjusts the service capabilities to the needs of the organization and reviews implemented use cases
- Consider and apply regulatory and audit aspects and provide appropriate compliance level for the service
- University degree in IT, business informatics, or comparable education
- Experience in information security management, ideally in the financial industry or comparable regulated business environment.
- Knowledge and experience in project management and flexibility in applying different approaches according to requirements e.g. agile methods
- Ability to structure complex matters and drive to resolution
- Leadership skills to build collaboration teams cross organizations, and motivate to follow ideas and direction
- Ability to structure your own work and know how to organize the work of others
- Ability to make decisions in dynamic situations
- Knowledge how to structure options and present proposal for next steps to senior management
- Certifications in the area of security management and project management like ITIL, PMP, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with talent in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Strong analytical skills, reliability, and direct responsibility
- Ability to firmly present complex topics in an understandable manner
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, same in German is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.